We’re looking for a Marketing Manager to lead the development, execution, and management of strategic marketing initiatives for the North American market to drive brand awareness and growth of a diversified product portfolio.
As the Marketing Manager, you will work collaboratively across various business units and stakeholders to assess market trends, create strategies, and implement marketing plans for new, innovative products and services.
- Lead the development of our marketing plans working closely with sales and product teams to create and execute effective marketing programs focused on improving brand awareness, new product launch and accelerating the sales pipeline.
- Spearhead the execution of marketing campaigns, including design, implementation of tests, tracking, results reporting, analysis, and recommendations.
- Monitor and analyze customer behavior and engagement, as well as industry trends in competitive marketing strategies to drive positioning and customer journey mapping.
- Manage implementation of marketing plans and strategies, product concepts, and promotional programs to drive interest and sales.
- Support sales readiness by developing impactful sales enablement content/tools.
- Plan campaigns, manage budgets and vendors and coordinate marketing events.
- Present quarterly marketing reviews to management and key stakeholders.
What you’ll bring to the role and your team:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field. Master’s Degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience working in marketing operations, with a focus on market research, digital marketing, e-commerce, content creation and product promotion.
- Software or Energy Storage Technology product knowledge preferred.
- Proven experience driving content marketing and digital demand generation, including account-based marketing.
Plus, your skillsets:
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of data and translate results into actionable deliverables.
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills; ability to work with diverse teams, and influence/drive/lead change across functional and business boundaries.
- Effective written and oral communication skills; demonstrable ability to convey ideas to a diverse team of people.
- Strong writing skills including value proposition and thought leadership message development.
- Ability to travel regionally.
- Proficient in MS Office, Salesforce, and Generative AI (Artificial Intelligence) software programs.