Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: July 25, 2020
- Introduction: Welcome to Afrihealth’s website. These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) apply to your use of our website and services. By using our website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms, do not use our website.
- Intellectual Property: All intellectual property rights, including trademarks, service marks, trade names, copyrights, and logos (“IP Rights”) used on our website are the property of Afrihealth or its licensors. You may not use any of our IP Rights without our prior written consent.
- User Conduct: You agree that you will not use our website or services for any unlawful purpose or in any way that could damage our reputation. You will not transmit any viruses, malware, or other harmful code. You will not interfere with the security or accessibility of our website or services.
- Disclaimer: Our website and services are provided “as is” and “as available” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. We do not warrant that our website or services will be error-free, uninterrupted, or secure.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event will Afrihealth be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use of our website or services.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Afrihealth and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents from any claims, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of our website or services.
- Governing Law: These Terms are governed by the laws of Nigeria. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms will be resolved exclusively in the courts in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Changes to Terms: We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on our website. Your continued use of our website or services after any changes to these Terms constitutes your acceptance of the changes.
- Contact Us: If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
Stay up to date with events and successes within Afrihealth. We have built resources to help you learn about our tools and products